Terms & Conditions
We accept all approved credit cards, now including Electron, Cheque or Postal Order. All payments must be in sterling. Cheques payable to 'Mrs S Bruce.'. For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is included.
Credit Card Security
All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site. We are unable to take card payments for deliveries overseas. Please contact us for sending payment by bank transfer.
Delivery and Postage/Packing
UK Mainland (excluding N. Scotland) 1-7 working days at £6.50 upto 2KG. Anything above 2KG, will be calculated by using Parcelforce rates. Subsidised postage charge available for small orders. The invoice will be amended accordingly by us.
All other areas 7-8 working days and postage/packing will be calculated using Parcelforce rates according to weight of parcel; typically £30.00 for International Parcels but heavy parcels may be higher and the cost will be agreed before payment.. Subsidised postage charge available for small orders.
If you are not satisfied with the goods you have received, you may return them to us within 7 days of receipt via Royal Mail or Parcelforce according to weight. Items must be unused and in the orignal packaging. We will inspect the goods and if satisfied, we will offer an alternative or a full refund. If the goods have been damaged in transit and you notify us within 3 days of receipt, we will replace on the goods being returned to us.
- If the goods you receive do not give fair and reasonable wear because of defective workmanship or faulty material, we will repair or exchange them, or offer a refund.
- We reserve the right to make the final decision on whether to replace the goods or a refund.
- We attempt to correctly describe our garments, however we do exclude liability for variations which are beyond our control.
- All stocks are subject to availability. If we have an alternative, we will contact you.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our computer records are completely confidential and in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
Osborne's Mail Order do not disclose buyers information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' option.
You can contact us by email order@osbornesbigman co.uk, alternatively, you can speak to a member of staff for personal service Mon to Sat 9.30am to 5.00pm or use our 24 hr answerphone (01297 24028). You can send an order to us at: Osbornes Mail Order, 12A FORE STREET, SEATON, DEVON, EX12 2LA.